Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of warranty do I get with my axle?
My axle broke, and I never filled out the warranty card. Can I still get my axle replaced under your lifetime warranty?
- Unfortunately no. If you do not fill out the warranty card when your axle is purchased, we are not going to replace it for you.
I bent my axle. If I have you straighten it, is my axle going to be any weaker?
- No, if we straighten your axle, it will not be weakened any furthur. However, there are rare cases where an axle will break if we try and straigthen it. If this happens, you will receive a new axle as long as it was registered and fulfills all the warranty guidelines. If not, the axle was not salvageable and will not be replaced.
How do I install my carrier and maintain it?
- Please click on the following links to look at our installation instructions that are included with all of our products.
- Tapered Bearing Carrier Instructions
- Twin Row Bearing Carrier Instructions